SWEET CREATIONS/Special Cakes for all Occasions
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully.
By accepting my quote you are agreeing to the Following Terms & Conditions.
DEPOSIT, CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Each cake quote is valid for 14 days from date of issue.
- Upon overall design of your cake being finalised and proceeding with the order a NON REFUNDABLE 25% deposit will be required within 30 days.
- If the deposit is not received within this timeframe the booking may be cancelled. Upon receipt of the deposit, your booking is secured and the quoted price remains fixed for the details outlined in the quote.
- The balance of the quote is due in full no later than 1 week before your order is required.
- If the event is less than 14 days away, the quote will be due in full 4 days from the date it is issued.
- Our method of payment is via Direct Deposit or PayPal. Please note I do not accept cheques nor do I have Eftpos facilities.
- Failure to make payments by the due date MAY result in your order being cancelled; please contact me ASAP to discuss any problems/ possible late payment.
- Payments via installments are welcome. If you wish to organise installments or other payment terms please contact me. Any changes to the payment terms are subject to mutual agreement. Payment terms agreed upon must be adhered to.
IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION
- All requests for cancellation must be made in writing. Please note Deposit is NON REFUNDABLE
DESIGN AND FLAVOUR CHANGES
- Minor changes to the design will be accepted after a deposit is received up to 6 weeks prior to your event.
- Should the design change, Sweet Creations will endeavour to accommodate your changes, however, I reserve the right to amend the quote accordingly (where applicable) to reflect the changes required.
- Any changes to the original order are subject to viability and quote review.
- Date Changes must be submitted in writing and the new date is subject to availability.
- Any errors, corrections or updates to your order must be submitted in writing. Your amended order will then be reissued for your records.
- Whist all care is taken to complete your order as specified- Factors including but not limited to, weather and supply unavailability MAY result in design changes. Design changes are at Sweet Creations discretion. All cake designs are subject to artistic license, and should I need to make such changes no further correspondence will be entered into.
SUPPLYING YOUR OWN DECORATIONS & FLOWERS
- If you choose to supply your own ribbons, or decorations, they must be suitable for your cake- e.g. enough ribbon, correct thickness, fabric suitability for the design etc…
- Any figurines supplied for your cake, must be able to be easily attached to your cake- preferably being able to stand alone, or with the aid of inbuilt supports.
- All items supplied for your cake, must be clearly marked with your name & date.
- Any items which do not meet hygiene and food safety requirements will be unable to be used.
You are welcome to supply your own fresh flowers on the condition that:
- They are individually wired and taped; pre clustered or set in a previously agreed fashion.
Should your flowers not be supplied subject to the conditions, we reserve the right NOT to place them onto your cake. This is a food safety issue.
- Flowers must be delivered to the reception venue or to me – at a mutually suitable time.
- You are responsible for ordering the correct amount/size of flowers through your florist. Damaged, bruised or poor quality blooms supplied by you are your responsibility.
Please don’t hesitate to call me or to pass on my details to your florist if you have any questions.
Sweet Creations cakes are all freshly baked and custom made to order. Our most popular flavours are listed in the Cake Flavours page. Should you require a flavour that is not listed please ask us.
Sweet Creations will not be held responsible for any allergies.
- Unless it is specified otherwise on your order, my products may contain or come into contact with dairy, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. It is the clients responsibility to inform their guests that of any risks.
SET UP & DELIVERY
Set up and delivery is available for all wedding cakes.
Available delivery is upon my discretion; charges for delivery may apply & will be subject to location of venue.
- Easy access to the venue needs to be available eg; Close parking, lift access to higher levels
- The Cake table needs to be level, stable, clothed and ready for cake placement
- The room should be a suitable temperature for your cake- Air conditioning is best
- You are welcome to collect your cake, Monday- Saturday by arrangement.
- If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the handling of the cake once it leaves my possession.
Whilst all due care is taken when boxing your cake, cakes transported by you are done so at your own risk.
Where cakes are covered in fondant (or have sugar paste figurines), these should not be refrigerated as this may cause the icing to run due to condensation.
Storage of these items should be in a cool dry dark place out of direct sunlight & away from heat.
Sweet Creations Cakes cannot be held responsible for any damage to the cake or products once they are delivered and in the care of a client or the venue. Where a client elects to self-transport we are not responsible for any damage that may be caused during transportation.
Sweet Creations Cakes reserve the right to use any photos we take of your creation for any media related activities such as our website, Facebook or advertising.
By placing an order, you agree to the terms and conditions set out above.